Tuesday, April 23, 2013

GENERATIONAL FOUNDATION: 2CHR10-12

Psalms 89:29- 
His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

POSTERITY IN RIGHTEOUSNESS
From the previous chapters of Second Chronicles, we see and hear of God's promises to David and Solomon and how He brought the promises to come to pass. These blessings were so real so much that the real enemies feared to touch them because they knew God's hands were evidently upon the children of Israel.
But from chapters 10-12, we see how Rehoboam, David's third generation, slacked by heeding to wrong friends' advice thereby did not enjoy much of God's fullness. He was attacked by a long time enemy, the king of Egypt, Shisak who invaded Israel and was succeeding. This was an impossible feat in David's time.
Howbeit, God's promises are unchangeable. It is David's next generation that messed up big time. Prior to this eventual occurrences, God had told David that He would not stop or end His promise in the house of David irrespective of the sins of his children's children. In Psalms 89: 20-37, God gave His promise and made a covenant to keep IT/THEM...We still see His promises being fulfilled till today, both physically and spiritually.

REVELATIONS FOR PRAYERS:
- O Lord, I declare all the battles I fight in my generation/time be settled finally and laid to rest in my time in Jesus name, for there shall not be any carry over to the next generation.
- O Lord, let none of the battles spill into the lives of my children at any point of their lives.
- O Lord, I raise a Wall and Fortress around my children till their fourth generation, so that the enemies' generation would not penetrate them...
- O Lord, I declare the eyes of the wicked one be blind when they get to the door post of my children, even to their fourth generation. And I decree them as touch-nots to the evil one(s) in Jesus name
- O Lord, I ask that you make my children to be strong in Faith, fervent in prayer and firm in spiritual authority.
- O Lord, I ask that You cause my children to stay continually within Your courts in their hearts and in the church. They shall also be standing in Your courts lifting up holy hands with consecration in supplication, petition and most of it all in Worship of Your Holy name.
- O Lord, I lay a great foundation of a strong spiritual living/life for my children, so that they will also lay a solid foundation for their next generation if Jesus tarries.

I thank You, Lord because of this marvelous understanding You have given to me as Your daughter. I do not take it for granted...let Your name be praised in Jesus' name I pray...AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment